What You Do On A Leadership Retreat
We design and facilitate leadership programs and management retreats
according to your needs and aspirations. Beginning with a series
of in-depth conversations with yourself and your key people, we
learn about the dynamics in which you operate.
Then we create a unique retreat choreography that will give you
the greatest value for the precious time you and your teams take
away from your other responsibilities.
Leaders often tell us after a retreat that they didn’t realize
how much the whole team needed this reflective and renewing experience.
They're often amazed how people come back to their work –
and even to their personal lives - with new enthusiasm and energy.
24 things you'll do on our retreats:
- Create new mind maps
- Discover your multiple intelligence profile
- Formulate your personal life centering stories
- Fashion a strategic plan for your growth
- Learn and practice the art of coaching
- Learn to use mind enliveners and intuition enhancers
- Reflect on personal and collective values
- Explore appreciative inquiry
- Focus on your core competencies and strength
- Examine priorities and perceptions
- Relearn the art of listening
- Learn to receive and give feedback
- Learn about your teamwork inclinations
- Engage in building trust
- Ask new questions and begin new conversations
- Discover the freedom of pushing the envelop and thinking outside
- Engage in one-on-one exercises and specific scenario work for
small and larger groups.
- Play energizing games
- Enjoy and have fun
- Take in new perceptions and awareness
- Go on experiential adventures
- Practice facilitative methodologies
- Celebrate together
We customize retreats for executive teams, boards of directors,
managers and high potentials groups. Call or write to us to find
out about a leadership retreat for your team.